How to Update Your Lawgical Profile
- July 27, 2011
- by PInow Staff
To make the most of your PInow profile, you need to update as many categories as possible. The more categories you fill in, the more often you will show up in potential clients' search results. Here's how to fully complete your profile and make your investigation firm stand out.
- Log in to Lawgical. Use the e-mail address associated with your account as your user name. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the instructions.
- Click on the 'Products and Profiles' tab.
- Click 'Manage Profiles' under PInow.com.
- Click 'Edit Profiles' on the corresponding location.
- Double check your company information.
- Add your website.
- Choose which email where you would like to receive contact and quotes.
- Indicate which credit cards and payments you accept.
- Provide a company description that proves why you should be hired.
- List your entire coverage area (one per line).
- List all your membership and affiliations (one per line).
- Check off all the specialties that your company can provide.
- If applicable, add your E&O insurance provider's name and phone.
- Add your service guarantee (e.g., we guarantee service).
- Include a special offer (e.g., a percentage off your first investigation using the PInow.com special offer code).
Don't forget to complete your PInow qualifications (advertiser applications and two recommendations) under Account Alerts on the Home Page!
Questions about updating your profile?
If you have any questions about updating your profile, call PInow.com at (877) 737-8366 or contact us online.