PPIAC 2018 Rocky Mountain Private Investigators Conference
- August 13, 2018
- by PInow Staff
The Professional Private Investigator Association of Colorado hosts their 40th-anniversary annual conference this September. Come discuss the latest in the private investigation industry in Breckenridge, Colorado from September 13th - 15th. The conference will include educational efforts and an impressive list of speakers talking about a variety of investigative techniques. Register to save your spot for this outstanding conference!
- Owner Consulting Investigation Service
- Assistant Regulation Counsel for the Colorado Supreme Court Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel
- President of Dennis Root & Associates, Inc.
- President of Kelmar Global Investigations
- Former president of the National Council of Investigation & Security Services and of the California Association of Licensed Investigators
- Lead for the Trucking/Motor Carrier Litigation practice group
- President of Scout Computer Forensics, Inc.
- Founder and Chief Executive of ForensicPathways, Inc.
Steven D. Zansberg
- Lawyer with experience in national news media and much more
September 13th - 15th, 2018
Residence Inn By Marriot
600 S. Ridge Street
Thursday, September 13th
- Training: Brian Ingram 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Registration open
- Hospitality suite open 6:30 pm
Friday, September 14th
- 9:00 am-Registration
- 9:15 am-9:30 am: Welcome/Announcements
- 9:30 am-10:45 am: JP Moore, Attorney Regulation Counsel-ETHICS
- 10:45 am-10:50 am: Vendors
- 10:50 am-11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 am-12:15 pm: Dennis Root, The Impact of Timeline Development on Case Investigations
- 12:15 pm-1:45 pm: Lunch
- 1:45 pm-3:00 pm: Chris Wells, Cellular Call Detail Records-A Primer for PIs
- 3:00 pm-3:15 pm: Vendors if necessary/Break
- 3:15-4:30 pm: Kelly Riddle-Marketing Your Business
- 6:30 pm: Hospitality suite open
Saturday, September 15th
- 9:00 am-10:15 am: Francie Koehler-Conducting Interviews-The Nuts and Bolts
- 10:15-10:20 am: Vendors
- 10:20 am-11:00 am: Break and Check out
- 11:00 am-12: 15 pm: Gene Ferraro-Active Assailant-Prevention and Intervention
- 12:15 pm-1:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm-2:45 pm: Paul Collins-Preparing for Testifying at Depositions
- 2: 45 pm-3:00 pm: Break/vendors
- 3:00 pm-4:15 pm: Steve Zansberg-Open Records
- Brian Ingram Electronic Evidence Exploitation Training (Thursday, September 13, 2018) - One Day Only
- PPIAC Members $175.00
- PPIAC Guests $275.00
- Two Day Conference (Friday, September 14, 2018 - Saturday, September 15, 2018)
- PPIAC Members $200.00
- PPIAC Guests $275.00
- Three Day Conference (Thursday, September 13, 2018 - Saturday, September 15, 2018)
- Includes Brian Ingram's Single Day Training & The Full Friday/Saturday Conference
- PPIAC Members $375.00
- PPIAC Guests $550.00
- Hotel reservations can be made by calling (970) 453-1181 and mention the PPIAC Conference for special pricing.
PPIAC is dedicated to educating Colorado for the benefit of private investigators’ safety and interest. Their members strive to provide the highest quality legal support services to a broad range of clients. For more details about PPIAC, visit their website and read more!
PPIAC Member Benefits
up to a $58 value
up to a $120 value
See examples here.