AALPI & APSA 2018 Conference
- August 13, 2018
- by PInow Staff
Join fellow private investigators and legal industry professionals at the AALPI 2018 Conference in Mesa, Arizona on September 8th and 9th! The Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators is joining together with Arizona Process Servers Association and the Arizona Private Security Professionals Association to highlight how we work together and promote networking across industries.
The 2018 Conference offers educational presentations, legislative updates, and licensing information. Come network with fellow private investigators and legal support professionals to gain new knowledge and partnerships to grow your company. Listen to our experts and learn about new tactics. Remain active and vigilant in our industry’s topics in order to stay relevant in our ever growing and changing field.
AALPI has been promoting private investigator’s best interests since 1974 by providing a community to work together and support each other. AALPI offers member benefits such as partnerships with networks like PInow, educational training programs, advertising, legislative initiatives, and informational updates. AALPI is expanding its benefits by hosting an educational conference to promote our industry and share important insights across the legal and investigative field. Membership also provides a unique set of tools, such as a members-only listserve that is focused on answering relevant industry questions and providing work opportunities. Help support AALPI as a strong association means a strong community and industry.
Make sure to register for AALPI’s conference to remain at the top of our industry!
Conference Details and Schedule
September 8th - 9th, 2018
860 North Riverview
Mesa, Arizona 85201
$169 registration fee
Please complete this registration form by September 3rd to save your seat.
Saturday, September 8th Seminars:
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration/Breakfast-Applicable for all Registrants
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Welcome to Conference
- 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. A.C.P.S. Full Course (1stHalf)
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Forensic Exam of Computers & Audio/Video Recordings
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Forensic Exam of Cell Phones & Cell Towers
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Using Medical Examiners as SME in Death Investigations
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. LUNCHEON & APSA ANNUAL MEETING
- 1:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. A.C.P.S. Full Course (2ndHalf)
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. DPS New On-Line Renewal of License Program
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Case Study: Capital Murder, Case Dismissed
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. P.I.'s- A Business Plan Tailored for You
Sunday, September 9th Seminars:
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration/Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Report Writing, Skip Tracing & Protective Orders
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Licensing Complaints/Best Business Practices
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Break with Refreshments
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Surveillance & Worker Comp Investigation
AALPI was formed to preserve, protect and defend the private investigation industry from encroachment by legislative and regulatory forces; promote the highest standards of operation and practices; advance among members of the industry a spirit of cooperation; promote mutual trust, goodwill, and fellowship among private investigators; and stimulate a union between the industry and persons engaged in allied professions, those engaged in law enforcement, and the public.
AALPI & APSA Member Benefits
up to a $58 value
up to a $120 value
See examples here.