NCISS Legislative Update
- April 21, 2017
- by Dean Beers
The NCISS bi-monthly newsletter, The eAdvocate, is available online at http://conta.cc/2otI7wW
- President's Message - Terry Myer, Sr.
- NEW! Members Only Page
- Slideshow and Photos of Hit the Hill / Annual Meeting
- Elections of Officers and Directors
- Awards Luncheon
- Thanks to our Hit the Hill Speakers
- Special Thanks from Hit the Hill
- Thanks to our Diamond Sponsors
- Legislative News from Lobbyit - Keith Nelson
- NCISS on Social Media
- Are Your 2017 Dues Current? NEW Retired / Inactive Member category
- Vendors, Sponsors, Supporters and Benefits of NCISS
- NCISS Apparel Store - Now Open!
Archives of this and previous NCISS Legislative Alerts can be found at:
NCISS Important News
NCISS is developing new strategies to assist state associations strengthen and grow. We can use the help of individual memberships to NCISS. Details are at
www.nciss.org/membership-and-benefits and our legislative activities are at www.nciss.org/legislation
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about membership and the benefits of NCISS. Permission to post this message to professional groups, associations and colleagues granted.
Honored to serve you and our professions,