NCISS Quarterly Benefits Update
- August 09, 2016
- by Dean Beers
Friends and Colleagues,
At NCISS, we also understand you need tangible benefits that also help you stay in business and help your bottom line. To start, NCISS is now on social media – expanding our mission, message and reach.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nciss_assoc (@nciss_assoc)
In recent years a package of benefits unique to NCISS has been created – any of them will cover your annual dues - and NCISS does not charge a premium on your dues for any benefits - its part of your membership. Here are a few, and more are being worked on by the Vendor & Sponsor Committee – over $500 in savings annually...
- NCISS partners with PI Magazine to bring you the latest news of our professions
- NCISS partners with multiple insurance providers
- IRBfocus $25 monthly fee waived ($300 annually) and a 10% monthly discount on searches
- Office Depot supplies and printing discounts
- PI Now discounts
- ParcelDocs $10 monthly fee waived ($120 annually) for unlimited nationwide property searches (real-time download of documents for a small fee)
- New NCISS store coming soon – custom embroidery for NCISS, your agency and associations; and other customized products
- Visit http://conta.cc/2aNGIvI for benefits that KEEP you in business!
The National Council of Investigation and Security Services, Inc., (NCISS - www.NCISS.org), is a cooperative effort of those companies and associations responsible for providing private security and investigation services to the legal profession, business community, government and the public. Each day we find an increasing number of problems confronting the orderly growth of our profession. These problems include, among others: overly restrictive legislation regarding training and standards, proliferation of legislation requiring local licensing, public misunderstanding and misinformation on the role and contribution of private investigators and security services, and an uninformed media. It is the role of NCISS to meet and solve these problems while seeking to uncover and recommend action on any hidden potential problems which may have an effect on our profession.
NCISS is developing new strategies to assist state associations strengthen and grow. We can use the help of individual memberships to NCISS. Details are at
www.nciss.org/membership-and-benefits and our legislative activities are at www.nciss.org/legislation
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about membership and the benefits of NCISS. Permission to post this message to professional groups, associations and colleagues granted.
Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you to the NCISS family!
Honored to serve the Investigative & Security professions