Seeking the Truth, Finding the Answers through Private Investigations
Life is full of problems and circumstances that threaten the well-being of our lives, families, and businesses. If you find yourself in an uncertain, frightening, or complicated situation that requires answers in order to take action, a private investigator can help.
At Bosco Legal Services, we provide private investigation that gives you the power (answers and evidence) needed to solve your problems.
What kind of problem are you dealing with?
- A need to verify that a person's injuries are legitimate
- The necessity to locate someone for legal reasons
- A cheating spouse or significant other
- A missing loved one or important person in your life
- Concern for the well-being of your children
- Suspicions that a person of special interest may not be who he or she claims to be
- A need to check the background of a prospective employee or business partner
Our discreet and professional private investigation services answer your questions, provide peace of mind, and save you time and money.
Because meeting your needs is our main concern, we provide the following resources: A staff of highly-trained and experienced investigators who are intelligent, meticulous, and skilled at undercover work.
- A private investigator or detective who is the best fit for your specific needs
- Stringent administrative and security measures to ensure that your information is protected at all times
- Detailed and legally-permissible records and surveillance
- State-of-the art equipment
- Availability 24/7
- Comprehensive Private Investigation Services
We offer a wide-range of investigative services that help you protect your personal and business interests. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accident Investigations
- Background Checks
- Criminal investigations
- Family law investigations
- Insurance defense
- Missing persons investigations
- Witness statements
- Workers comp investigations
Whether you need to catch a cheating spouse, confirm your suspicions, conduct employee or criminal background checks, or address some other issue, Bosco Legal Services is here to help.
We cover all of Southern California and have additional offices at the following addresses:
10630 Town Center Dr., Suite #102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 989-6116 office
(909) 989-6415 fax
777 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Ste. 200-21
Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760) 322-1210 office
(760) 322-1476 fax