Larry Forletta is the Founder of Forletta Investigative Security Consultant and is a highly decorated veteran of the DEA. Larry's law enforcement career spans over 29 years including the Maryland State Police. Larry is recommend by law enforcement professionals, U.S. military, professional politicans, and attorneys. Please see Testimonial Section of Web site www.fcisllc.com.
1. PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR - Expert interviewer of Witnesses (over 1000 government witnesses interviewed), professional reports, Judicially recoginzed expert in state and federal courts.
2. PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION - Will travel to meet the needs of your practice and clients; we have professional law enforcement contacts both nationally and internationally.
3. CORPORATE PROBLEMS -will conduct internal investigations involving employee related theft, misdeeds by executives, violence in work place, drug abuse, drug trafficking, issues, and background investigations. Will provide a drug education program tailored to your company and employees.
4. SECURITY ISSUES - Will provide an onsite assessment. For schools - will work with law enforcement officials, teachers,administrators,school boards, to provide the most sound and safe emergency management plan to protect our students. Will provide educational/inservice programs to educators as it relates to drug abuse, violence, and current trends in the community.
5. PERSONAL MATTERS - Will assist you with problems associated with family matters - involving drug abuse and any other matter you deem important. As someone who has been on the "front lines" of the war on drugs I will work with you in the most discreet manner. I will provide you a direction and plan to assist you with a loved one who has fallen to the evils of drug abuse. Will also investigate child custody, adoption, and infidelity.
6. LAW ENFORCEMENT - Will assist you with training including, but not limited to: tactical training, driver's training, firearms, internal investigations, asset forfeiture, conduct an internal inspection process to comply with state and federal standards with the intent toward accreditation. Will assist you with obtaining federal grants.
Second office at 206 Mapeat Lane, New Castle, PA. 16101
All investigations performed with discretion.
301 Grant St., Suite 4300