AALPI 2017 Conference
- August 17, 2017
- by PInow Staff
Join fellow private investigators and legal industry professionals at the AALPI 2017 Conference in Mesa, Arizona on September 16th and 17th! The Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators is joining together with Arizona Process Servers Association and the Arizona Private Security Professionals Association to highlight how we work together and promote networking across industries.
The 2017 Conference offers educational presentations, legislative updates, and licensing information. Come network with fellow private investigators and legal support professionals to gain new knowledge and partnerships to grow your company. Listen to our experts and learn about new tactics. Remain active and vigilant in our industry’s topics in order to stay relevant in our ever growing and changing field.
AALPI has been promoting private investigator’s best interests since 1974 by providing a community to work together and support each other. AALPI offers member benefits such as partnerships with networks like PInow, educational training programs, advertising, legislative initiatives, and informational updates. AALPI is expanding its benefits by hosting an educational conference to promote our industry and share important insights across the legal and investigative field. Membership also provides a unique set of tools, such as a members only listserve that is focused on answering relevant industry questions and providing work opportunities. Help support AALPI as a strong association means a strong community and industry.
Make sure to register for AALPI’s conference to remain at the top of our industry!
Conference Details and Schedule
September 16th - 17th, 2017
1011 West Holmes Avenue,
Mesa, Arizona 85210-4923, USA
$169 registration fee
Please complete this registration form to save your seat!
Saturday, September 16 Seminars:
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration: Applicable for all Registrants
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Welcome to Conference
- 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. A.C.P.S. Full Course (1st Half) (Must Attend Both Sessions)
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Internet Fraud
- 10:15 a.m. –11:45 a.m. Legislative Panel
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Luncheon, Annual meeting, and Award Ceremony included with registration
- 1:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. A.C.P.S. Full Course (2nd Half)
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Drone Use In Your Business with Demonstration
- 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Crisis Communications & De-escalation
Sunday, September 17 Seminars:
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration/Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Due Diligence
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Response to Crisis Incidents: Active Shooters
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Department of Public Safety Updates
- 10:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Ethical Open Source Searching & Contact
AALPI was formed to preserve, protect and defend the private investigation industry from encroachment by legislative and regulatory forces; promote the highest standards of operation and practices; advance among members of the industry a spirit of cooperation; promote mutual trust, goodwill, and fellowship among private investigators; and stimulate a union between the industry and persons engaged in allied professions, those engaged in law enforcement, and the public.