Crime Scene Investigation
What Is A Crime Scene Investigation?
A crime scene investigation involves analyzing the area in which a crime has occured, collecting any evidence, and running any necessary tests. Each year, thousands of Americans rely on crime scene investigators for answers surrounding burglaries, homicides, accidents, or other crimes.
Who Is A Crime Scene Investigator?
Crime scene investigations rely on a number of professionals, who can all be part of a crime scene investigation and are also sometimes referred to as crime scene investigators:
- Crime scene medical examiner - This type of investigator examines bodies for clues in order to solve crimes.
- Crime lab analyst - This professional investigator runs DNA tests, trace tests, and other lab tests that can help determine what exactly has happened during a crime.
- Forensic odontologist - This investigator uses dental information to reconstruct identities and in order to learn more about the crime.
- Forensic engineer - This type of crime scene investigator investigates fire and arson allegations, traffic accidents, wrongful injury issues, and other similar crimes.
- Crime scene examiner - This professional investigator works wherever crime takes place. They arrive on the scene shortly after crime has occurred and try to gather as much evidence as possible. They often meet with other experts in crime scene investigation to try to resolve a crime.
A professional investigator may be one of the above, or may simply act as a crime scene examiner and rely on other professions for evidence and assistance.
Why Do You Need A Private Investigator Who Can Act As A Crime Scene Analyst?
Most law enforcement agencies hire their own crime scene investigators. However, if you have directly affected by violent crime, you may not agree with the findings of the law enforcement agency. Hiring a private investigator can help you determine what happened and can help ensure that you have the answers you need. If you are involved in a court case involving a crime, a private investigator can get you the reputable evidence you need in court. Today, relying on crime scene investigators hired by law enforcement simply does not always make sense. Sometimes, a second opinion or more thorough investigation can save you from charges or can help you prosecute the correct criminal.
Looking for a Crime Scene Investigator?
If you're ready to find out the truth about a crime or injury, visit PInow.com today. PInow.com is a searchable worldwide listing of private investigators. They can help you find a private investigator who can give you the answers you need.
Use the search utility on the top of this page to find a Crime Scene Investigator. Still can't find what your are looking for? Call us at (888) 997-4669.
What is the PInow Investigator Directory?
At PInow.com our goal is to help you find local private investigation professionals with no hassle.
If you are unable to find the help you need on our site, contact us at (888) 997-4669 and we will find a company for you, at no cost.
Are you looking for an International Private Investigator?